Nigerian female disc jockey and billionaire’s daughter, Florence Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, has taken to social media to flaunt a gold ring amidst her engagement to boyfriend, Ryan Taylor.
Naija News had earlier reported that Cuppy got engaged at the Gumball award night in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
In the video that made rounds on Sunday, DJ Cuppy, said yes to her British boyfriend at a public concert abroad after he popped the big question.
Although, the disc jockey is yet to make an official statement, she, however, took to her Instagram page to flaunt a shiny seemingly expensive gold ring, she donned whilst hanging with a friend.
She shared the photo with the caption: ”Who are those girls? 👀 La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, @therealEve”
Meanwhile, below are five things you need to know about Ryan Taylor.
1. He was born on January, 2nd 1992, and is currently 30 years old.
2. Taylor is a British professional boxer.
3. He is also a YouTuber with over 1.8m followers subscribed to his channel.
4. In 2020, Taylor was arrested for his dangerous driving, which he posts on his social media, mainly Instagram and YouTube. Although, after the arrest, he was made to delete the videos from the internet.
5. Taylor reportedly keeps a couple of Nigerian celebrity friends, like Anthony Joshua and Burna boy, and is a bit accustomed to Nigerian culture.